Music at St Luke's
Our vision for Music at St Luke’s is to inspire and nurture the Auckland community, to draw in others and to make the church a well-used and vibrant concert venue for a wide range of music.
St Luke’s offers choirs and other music groups the opportunity to make the venue their musical home for the year or for just one concert.
• Available for concerts, rehearsals, workshops and dinners
• Warm resonant acoustic in a stunning church building
• Friendly, helpful staff
• Free use of the kitchen for entertaining your guests during or after the concert
• Modest rates
• Assistance with the marketing of your concerts
• Free on-site parking in a central location
• Capacity of 250, but also very suitable for more intimate concerts
• Lounge and green room (usually) available
• Datashow projector and screen, CD player
• Pipe organ and baby grand piano with access to skilled accompanists
In addition to the church, we also have a wide range of rooms for hire.
Like to explore this further? Contact us at music@stlukes or ring Grant (Music Coordinator) on 09 817 3917 (evenings).
Alternatively, you can contact Pamela Day (Parish Administrator) between 8.00am and 1.00pm weekdays on 09 520 0740 should you wish to make a booking.
St Luke's Church Choir
Our friendly church choir usually sings once a month at the communion service, as well as on other special ocassions.
New members are most welcome – especially basses :)
Please contact Jill Stotter, tel 021 754 522 for more information.