Music at St Luke's
Our vision for Music at St Luke’s is to inspire and nurture the Auckland community, to draw in others and to make the church a well-used and vibrant concert venue for a wide range of music.
St Luke’s offers choirs and other music groups the opportunity to make the venue their musical home for the year or for just one concert.
• Available for concerts, rehearsals, workshops and dinners
• Warm resonant acoustic in a stunning church building
• Friendly, helpful staff
• Free use of the kitchen for entertaining your guests during or after the concert
• Modest rates
• Assistance with the marketing of your concerts
• Free on-site parking in a central location
• Capacity of 250, but also very suitable for more intimate concerts
• Lounge and green room (usually) available
• Datashow projector and screen, CD player
• Pipe organ and baby grand piano with access to skilled accompanists
In addition to the church, we also have a wide range of rooms for hire.
Like to explore this further? Contact us at music@stlukes .
Contact Pamela Day (Parish Administrator) between 8.00am and 1.00pm weekdays on 09 520 0740 should you have any queries.
St Luke's Church Choir
Our friendly church choir usually sings once a month at the communion service, as well as on other special occasions.
New members are most welcome – especially basses :)
Please contact Janet Gibbs, tel 027 589 2944 for more information.