Music at St Luke's
Our vision for Music at St Luke’s is to inspire and nurture the Auckland community, to draw in others and to make the church a well-used and vibrant concert venue for a wide range of music.
St Luke’s offers choirs and other music groups the opportunity to make the venue their musical home for the year or for just one concert.
- Available for concerts, rehearsals, workshops and dinners
- Warm resonant acoustic in a stunning church building
- Friendly, helpful staff
- Free use of the kitchen for entertaining your guests during or after the concert
- Modest rates
- Assistance with the marketing of your concerts
- Free on-site parking in a central location
- Capacity of 250, but also very suitable for more intimate concerts
- Lounge and green room (usually) available
- Datashow projector and screen, CD player
- Pipe organ and baby grand piano with access to skilled accompanists
St Luke's Church Choir
Our friendly church choir usually sings once a month at the communion service, as well as on other special occasions.
New members are most welcome – especially basses 🙂
We are currently looking for a new Choir Director to replace our dear friend, Janet Gibbs, who recently left Auckland to move closer to family.